What is Prepare/Enrich? What is it about?
With Prepare/Enrich you’ll help couples:
- Identify strength and growth areas
- Explore personality traits
- Strengthen communication skills
- Resolve conflicts and reduce stress
- Share family backgrounds
- Comfortably discuss financial issues
- Establish personal, couple, and family goals
Whether you are a pastor, counselor, marriage mentor or coach…Prepare/Enrich is a great tool. Find out more about the benefits of being a certified facilitator by checking out the Prepare/Enrich website.
What do you get in the Prepare/Enrich Training?
With Prepare/Enrich, you don’t just get a packet of instructions to figure out on your own. You’ll get thorough training on the program, providing you with the skills you need to use the Prepare/Enrich materials most effectively. You’ll learn how to:
- Administer the online assessment
- Interpret couples’ reports
- Provide useful feedback to couples
- Guide couples’ exercises
- Teach relationship skills
- Work more effectively with couples
Where is the class held?
We use the Zoom client to conduct the class online, so you can take the class in your jammies if you would like.
Why use Scott as your trainer?
Scott has a decade of experience with Prepare/Enrich and as a trainer of Prepare/Enrich. He brings real-life examples to help you understand the concepts. In addition, he makes the day fun and interactive keeping you laughing as you learn great tools.