firstname.lastname@example.org | (972) 694-3114
Scott serves as Executive Director of this organization and also coaches and creates resources to grow strong relationships. In his spare time he plays video games, watches movies and goes on dates with his daughters. In the fall you can find him cheering for the Ohio State Buckeyes (with a basket of wings by his side).
Education and Achievements
- Certified Professional Life Coach (CPLC) from the Christian Coach Institute (2014)
- Certified Human Behavior Consultant from Uniquely You(2014)
- Certified DISC Consultant from the Christian Coach Institute (2014)
- Master of Theology in Pastoral Studies from Dallas Theological Seminary (2011)
- Bachelor of Communications from Ohio University (1997)
Want to know the rest of the story?