Ken has lived most of his adult life feeling as though he’s living in a sorority, heading a household of a wife, and (mostly) girls (6). Naturally introverted, and having grown up in a reserved family environment, Ken has had to learn to communicate his feelings to survive at home.
An engineer by training and technical writer by trade, Ken has led a successful career in the industry. However, his life experience within the context of his marriage, and through parenting special needs and adoptive children, has provided him a passion for helping others in the community to build thriving relationships within difficult circumstances.
Ken is the proud father of nine kids and counts it a blessing to be called “Paw-Paw” by his growing bevy of grandkids.
A lifelong outdoors enthusiast, Ken has scaled multiple mountain peaks and paddled many a mile in a canoe. He finds going on runs with his wife, Laura, to be a great way to connect amidst all of life’s craziness.
Education and Achievements
- Married to Laura, my bride of 32 years
- BS Engineering (Ceramic) – Missouri University of Science & Technology
- 35 years in the industry (defense electronics, telecom, oil & gas) as an engineer, technical writer, manager
- Certified Quality Engineer (CQE), Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Licensed with Child Protective Services ( CPS- foster / adopt)
- Certified Professional Life Coach (CPLC)
- Prepare/Enrich Facilitator Certified
- Pursuing licensing within the Evangelical Free Church of America (EFCA)
- Lives influenced through youth ministry and teaching Sunday School
- Provided a safe haven for homeless/parent-less teen girls
- Provided home through Child Protective Services (CPS) for children removed from abusive homes
- Adopted 5 kids through CPS
- Paddled 150 miles on a Northern Tier canoeing adventure with Zechariah
- Backpacked 20 miles over 3 days with Nathan on Arkansas’ Ozark Highland Trail
- Climbed Horn Peak (13,450 ft.) with daughter Amy (age 9)
- Ran my first Half-Marathon at age 50!
Contact & Scheduling
If you would like to contact Ken, you can reach him through his email (email@example.com) or reach him on his cell @ 469-373-2894.
You can also schedule a one on one with him for coaching.
Ken and his wife, Laura, are also available to schedule a couple’s session together.